[Insight-users] Linking itk with visual studio 2012

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Fri Aug 23 14:30:25 EDT 2013

Hi MAI,

You will have best success using CMake to create the Visual Studio
Project File for the example, too.

Here is a Hello World example [1].  The CMake file can be found by
downloading the Zip file on the left [2].

HTH,
Matt

[1] http://itk.org/ITKExamples/src/Core/Common/BuildAHelloWorldProgram/Documentation.html
[2] http://itk.org/ITKExamples/src/Core/Common/BuildAHelloWorldProgram/BuildAHelloWorldProgram.zip