[Insight-users] PROBLEM iTKvTKgLUE_DIR-NOTFOUND

Alessio Mazzarini alessiomazzarini89 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 12:48:52 EDT 2013

Hi everyone, i am a new user of ITK and i'm trying to run the
"RandomImageSource" which i found on the wiki exemples.
i set the "Build" directory the one empty who is in the .tar file
downloaded.

I use Cmake and once i try to configure it, i get this error on the
display:

ItkVtkGlue_DIR        ItkVtkGlue_DIR-NOTFOUND

************************
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:12 (find_package):
   Could not find module FindItkVtkGlue.cmake or a configuration file for
   package ItkVtkGlue.

   Adjust CMAKE_MODULE_PATH to find FindItkVtkGlue.cmake or set
ItkVtkGlue_DIR
   to the directory containing a CMake configuration file for
ItkVtkGlue.  The
   file will have one of the following names:

     ItkVtkGlueConfig.cmake
     itkvtkglue-config.cmake

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:13 (include):
   include called with wrong number of arguments.  Include only takes one
   file.

can anyone help me or suggest how to fix it?

I'm using linux on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.
Many thanks for considering my request.