[Insight-users] PROBLEM iTKvTKgLUE_DIR-NOTFOUND

Alessio Mazzarini alessiomazzarini89 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 05:07:53 EDT 2013

Hi! I follow the instructions of the wiki page, but after extracted the
file and change directory to the Build one, i run cmake with the
command: "cmake .." but i have this error ( i obtain the same error also
when i specify the path where ITK is built):

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:12 (find_package):
   Could not find module FindItkVtkGlue.cmake or a configuration file for
   package ItkVtkGlue.

   Adjust CMAKE_MODULE_PATH to find FindItkVtkGlue.cmake or set
ItkVtkGlue_DIR
   to the directory containing a CMake configuration file for
ItkVtkGlue.  The
   file will have one of the following names:

     ItkVtkGlueConfig.cmake
     itkvtkglue-config.cmake

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:13 (include):
   include called with wrong number of arguments.  Include only takes one
   file.

are there some libraries that i need to install for VTK?

i'm sorry if i commit some error with the mailinglist but i am a new
user if it.