[Insight-users] simple/synthetic 3D images in Nifti format?

Elena Ranguelova elboyran at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 06:55:38 EST 2013

Hello,

Thanks!

Since I'm not so familiar with simpleITK, but am used to Matlab, I found
another quick way to generate such data:
http://tomography.o-x-t.com/2008/04/13/3d-shepp-logan-phantom/ (here one
can also download generated data in .dat Matlab file)
http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/9416
https://sites.google.com/site/kittipat/mvpa-for-brain-fmri/convert_matlab_nifti(for
.dat -> Nifti)

Regards,