[Insight-users] saving the registration transform to disk

ronn kling ronn at rlkling.com
Mon Feb 18 09:21:57 EST 2013

All,

I'm new to ITK, so I may be asking a simple question.

I'm successfully registering two volumes with VersorRigid3DTransform.  What
I want to do is save the  transform to disk so that the next time I read
the two volumes in I can just apply the transform and go on my merry way.
 The problem is, I don't see how to do it.  My first thought was that I
could save the versor and then reload it into the ResampleImageFilter, but
I don't see how to do that.

If someone could point me to an example or a previous post on this list, I
would appreciate it.