[Insight-users] ExpectationMaximizationMixtureModelEstimator

mekonnen lemessa mekonnenlem at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 17:35:34 EST 2013

Thanks Christopher,  but i saw this and even modified it and then tried but
couldn't get what I want. It makes cluster of simple generated numbers. I
need to provide 2D image or 3D volume so that I can cluster it, finds its
centroid and apply PCA on it by removing 'impulse noise'. I tried the
following example but doesn't give result (got stuck at 'estimator' stage).
You may help me on the code I attached below.  Thanks in advance for your
cooperation.

best regards,

Meklem