[Insight-users] errors when run DicomSeriesReadSeriesWrite.cxx

Jon Haitz Legarreta jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org
Sat Feb 23 04:19:14 EST 2013

Hi Liz,
the output name format should not matter at that point. You were probably
doing some other mistake in your earlier version.
Kind regards,
JON HAITZ

<http://www.vicomtech.org/>
Jon Haitz Legarreta GorroñoIkertzailea / Investigador / Researcher
eOsasuna eta Aplikazio Biomedikoak /
eSalud y Aplicaciones Biomedicas / eHealth & Biomedical Applications
Donostia - San Sebastián -
Spain<http://www.vicomtech.es/castellano/html/contacto/index.html>
<http://www.vicomtech.org/>
Tel: +[34] 943 30 92 30jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org