[Insight-users] problem with ITK/Examples/IO/DicomSeriesReadSeriesWrite

Li, Wen WLi at childrensnational.org
Wed Feb 27 14:44:49 EST 2013

To see what is really broken. I quickly tried this example.

What it does is simple, read in dicom series and write out the same series in another location with the same header. Still, the output dicom is broken (header is not readable). Image data is there though.
I am using ITK nightly and compiled it on a linux 64bit box.

Anyone can help please?

Thanks,
Wen