[Insight-users] problem with ITK/Examples/IO/DicomSeriesReadSeriesWrite

Li, Wen WLi at childrensnational.org
Thu Feb 28 08:44:23 EST 2013

It is that particular dicom input. Changed to another dicom. It worked.
Not sure what exactly caused the bad output though. Because I was able to read in the first dicom and do processing of it with ITK. I was also able to read the header using other software (matlab, pydicom, etc.) Slicer can import it too.

Wen