[Insight-users] How to make NMI faster?

Josem jose at apollomit.com
Fri Jan 4 00:09:52 EST 2013

Hello Sean,
Sorry for the late reply, I just came back from my vacation.
I hope Everybody in the list had a great x-mas, and I wish you new year full
of happiness!

Thanks for answering to my post. I have tested the modified version of the
NMI and yes, i am running into the same result as you, the transformation is
the same, i guess the next step is to look into the metric calculation. I
will work on it and keep everybody posted.
thanks again,
Jose