[Insight-users] itk addImageFilter do not support VectorImage?

tao sun colddiesun at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 04:17:46 EST 2013

Hi,

I have a 4D image with 3 channels and I want to add a constant value to it.
So I tried addImageFilter:

       const unsigned int VectorDimension = 3;
       const unsigned int ImageDimension = 3;
       typedef itk::Vector< float, VectorDimension >    PixelType;
       typedef itk::Image< float, ImageDimension > ImageType;
       filter->Update<ImageType>();

 Everything works fine. But when I deal with the unknown channels image, I
have to use VectorImage:

       const unsigned int ImageDimension = 3;
       typedef itk::VectorImage<float, ImageDimension> ImageType;
       filter->Update<ImageType>();

It complained errors. So is the addImageFilter not support VectorImage yet?
What about other intensity image?

Regards,
Sun Tao