[Insight-users] compiling on windows 7 64bit

Jan Margeta jmargeta at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 11:41:28 EST 2013

Hi Leila,

Unless you want to compile ITK with Python 2.7 wrapping, you might want to
consider using the latest Visual studio Express for Windows Desktop (
http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudio/eng/products/visual-studio-express-for-windows-desktop)
which comes with a 64bit compiler out of the box.

It can compile easily ITK (except for itkAnchorCloseImageFilter.h
http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/9233/).

Best,

Jan