[Insight-users] Mattes Mutual Information

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Wed Jan 9 14:16:57 EST 2013

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the feedback.

ITK documentation can certainly be improved.

Hans Johnson is working on updates to the Software Guide.

To make updates to the Doxygen documentation, the code can modified
and patches submitted through the Gerrit workflow:

  http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Git/Develop

Or, there is a "Edit comments" button in the Doxygen html for a class
to quickly submit corrections or additions to the doxygen comments.

The ITK Wiki Examples continue to progress, but another ITKExamples
project is also in the works:

  http://itk.org/ITKExamples/

Hopefully you will find ITK useful for future work and will consider
contributing back the community.  Kitware is only one member of the
larger ITK community, and the toolkit is the result of the hard
efforts of many community members.

Thanks,
Matt