[Insight-users] problem with Configuration of ITK

Cervantes, Barbara b.cervantes at tum.de
Wed Jan 16 11:17:03 EST 2013

Hello,

I have just downloaded the Insight Toolkit 4.2.1 and I am trying to configure it by following the instructions in the Guide.

I have encountered two errors in my attempt to configure:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:190 (INCLUDE):
  include could not find load file:

/Users/bcerv/InsightToolkit-4.2.1/Utilities/KWStyle/KWStyle.cmake

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:297 (message):
  No such module "ITKVNLInstantiation" needed by "ITKCommon"
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:313 (itk_module_check)
  CMakeLists.txt:313 (itk_module_check)
  CMakeLists.txt:320 (itk_module_check)

For the first error (that arising from line 190 in CMakeLists.txt) I changed the path from "/Utilities/KWStyle/" to "/Modules/ThirdParty/GDCM/src/gdcm/CMake/" and the name of the file from "KWStyle.cmake" to "FindKWStyle.cmake". Doing this made the first error message go away but it might have as well created another problem, I don't know.

But about the second error, that arising from line 297, I don't know what to do. I've been looking on the internet for solutions but have not found anything. I would be so very grateful to get some help with this.

Thank you.

Regards,

Barbara