[Insight-users] errors when using "DicomPrintPatientInformation.cxx"

Xiaoxiao Liu xiaoxiao.liu at kitware.com
Wed Jan 23 09:16:12 EST 2013

Why not give a try to the newest version 4.3.1?
That said, it looks like the include path of ITK is not correctly set in
your project? (since the header is missing).
Can you show us the CMakeLists.txt  file you created for your project?
Thanks.

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 10:11 PM, Zhao Liz <lizzhao76 at gmail.com> wrote:

> he 3.20.1 version and I compile this example by creating a win32 console
> application in VS2008 and add it as a cpp file.The ITKDICOMParser seems
> to be included in the IO header file"#include "itkDICOMImageIO2.h" ".And
> the lib fil

*Xiaoxiao Liu*, Ph.D.
R & D Engineer
Kitware Inc <http://www.kitware.com/>.
Clifton Park, NY
Phone: (518) 881-4924  or  (518) 371-3971 x124