[Insight-users] BSpline Deformable Registration with ITK4

Nick Tustison ntustison at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 09:07:03 EST 2013

Hi Sebastian,

You can find a working example of the new registration framework
with the following core classes

https://github.com/stnava/ANTs/blob/master/Examples/antsRegistration.cxx
https://github.com/stnava/ANTs/blob/master/Examples/itkantsRegistrationHelper.h
https://github.com/stnava/ANTs/blob/master/Examples/itkantsRegistrationHelper.hxx

It is quite comprehensive in that it includes code for setting up
B-spline registration as well as most other linear and deformable
registration possibilities in case you were interested in exploring
other features.

Nick