[Insight-users] Having Trouble building ITK 4.4.0.

NicholasChoy ghost_choy at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 4 00:12:35 EDT 2013

Hello,

I am still having the same problem for Building ITK, I am now Building ITK
4.4.0 with OS Windows 7 Enterprise 64 bit and VS 2010 Pro with CMake
2.8.11.1 on another computer.

First i installed VS 2010 Pro and CMake. Set Directory for ITK 4.4.0 (Source
Codes Folder) and ITK_Binary (Binary Folder) in D: Drive.

After Configuring ITK 4.4.0 with CMake, i selected only
"ITKV3_COMPATIBILITY" & "ITK_BUILD_ALL_MODULES" to generate. No warning or
errors during CMake configurations.

After Generating i opened ITK.sln and tried to build the project
"ALL_BUILD", i had the same problem as it just stops after :
1>------ Build started: Project: ZERO_CHECK, Configuration: Debug x64 ------
1>Build started 7/4/2013 08:59:27 AM.

So i tried building only "ZERO_CHECK", and it builds successfully. After
that i tried to build "ALL_BUILD" again but the same thing happens.

Question 1: Can i build every single Project one by one instead of building
"ALL_BUILD" and everything may still work as per-normal?
Question 2: Can i copy the ITK Binary Folder from another Computer which has
successfully configured and build ITK and copy it onto the current Computer
i am using?

Are there any solutions to solve this problem?

--------
Nicholas
--------