[Insight-users] Compute of the normalized mutual Information ITK3/ITK4

Paolo Zaffino p.zaffino at yahoo.it
Tue Jul 9 11:11:25 EDT 2013

Hi,
I try to update my situation:
I get a different NMI value between ITK3 and ITK4 just if I set the
upper and/or the lower intensity bound.
I think that the bounds are correctly setted because in debug mode I can
see the passed values and they are ok.
I'm using this code:

  if (min_value_defined) {
         MetricType::MeasurementVectorType lower_bounds;
         #ifdef ITK4
         lower_bounds.SetSize(2);
         #endif
         lower_bounds.Fill(min_value);
         metric->SetLowerBound(lower_bounds);
     }

if (max_value_defined) {
         MetricType::MeasurementVectorType upper_bounds;
         #ifdef ITK4
         upper_bounds.SetSize(2);
         #endif
         upper_bounds.Fill(max_value);
         metric->SetUpperBound(upper_bounds);
     }

Can anybody help me to figure out what is happening?
Thanks a lot.

Paolo