[Insight-users] initialising velocity field

Anja Ende anja.ende at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 15 07:07:19 EDT 2013

Hello everyone,

I have been playing around with the ITK filters for velocity fields and in
particular using the scaling/squaring approach to convert velocity fields
to a deformation field.

I have a question regarding initializing a velocity field given a
particular deformation field. Most registration algorithms compute an
affine transformation first. Does someone know how this I can use this
affine transformation to initialize my velocity field grid at time 0?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Anja