[Insight-users] Override SetFixedImageRegion() in itk::ImageToImageMetric

Sureerat Reaungamornrat sureerat.r at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 10:43:29 EDT 2013

Dear ITK,

   I have using ITK to develop and learn image registration. Currently,
I am trying to incorporate penalty term into B-spline registration. I create
a class (called itk::ImageToImageMultiMetric) derived from
itk::ImageToImageMetric
to add the normal similarity metric (like MSE or MI) and the penalty term.
I need to override some functions in itk::ImageToImageMetric. Nearly all of
the
functions can  be overriden except SetFixedImageRegion(). I currently just
work around it.
I wonder whether it is possible to make the function 'virtual' so I can
easily override it
and reduce the current complicated work-around.

Thank you very much,

Best regards,

Sureerat