[Insight-users] Cannot build Volview source code

pttomosoft at gmail.com pttomosoft at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 18:27:52 EDT 2013

Hi.

I need to modify the Volview source code for some of the things I am trying
to accomplish. Step 1 is building Volview source code indeed.

In order to build the Volview source code, I installed CMake and downloaded
the Volview source. As per my understanding of CMake, I only need to specify
the input (source) and build (destination) directories in CMake window, and
it should generate a Visual STudio 2010 solution for me.

However, when I specify the "VolViewSrc\VolViewPlatformComplete" folder as
source, the configure fails due to 'errors occurred'

Can some please show me how to CMake the Volview source code? (for Visual
Studio 2010)?

Thanks.