[Insight-users] Having Trouble building ITK 4.3.1.

NicholasChoy ghost_choy at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 2 03:50:21 EDT 2013

I have followed the steps from the Guide "Getting Started-I.pdf".
Following all the configurations stated inside. "Using ITK.sln"
When i select ALL_BUILD and Start building, the program just stops right
after it says "Build has started at 'Time of Build'."

Does anyone have a solution to this problem?
I have tried re configuring ITK and rebuilding it.
I also tried building each solution one by one in ITK.sln so far they has no
problem building, except a few solutions.

I am using Windows XP and Visual Studio 2010.