[Insight-users] using SimpleITK with Canopy

Vishwa vishwanath.somashekar at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 14:03:40 EDT 2013

Hi,
I have installed the latest version of Canopy from Enthought as an academic
license. From the forums, I realized that I can't use the python egg for
installing simpleITK, instead, I need to compile. On the forum people of
listed that the path to python should be set in cmake using
/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/7.1/Python.
However, I don't see the python.framework folder in Frameworks folder at
all. Can anybody please help.

Regards,
Vishwa