[Insight-users] RGB Image multiplication

Sahan Ranasinghe sahancr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 00:22:37 EDT 2013

Dear All,

Thank you for your time. I solved the problem. Sorry. I did following
mistakes.
I used to read RGB image without insert  itk::RGBPixel. I used  PixelType
for both binary and RGB images.
Then I changed the PixelType for RGB image and run it. It works well.
Sorry for bothering you.
Thank you again.

Regards,
Sahan