[Insight-users] strange linking problem

barbababa tonimuusimaki at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 08:21:33 EDT 2013

hi!

i got it working now with minimum code necessary. I had to manually include
all
the ITK libs in the project properties in the linker page: additional
dependencies.
I am using the ITK 4.4.
In cmake i have :

find_package(ITK REQUIRED)
include(${ITK_USE_FILE})

TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(ITK ${ITK_LIBRARIES} DMPlugInBasic.lib Foundation.lib
)

and i included the directory where the libs are in the vc++ directories.
Still it seems they are
not included in the project... If somebody has any idea why i could still
appreciate it!

However as a test, i got the example MutualInformationImageToImageFilter
working without
manually doing anything and all the libs were automatically there.

So... I am really getting tired of windows environment. I am a physicist,
if i would have any self regard i would switch to linux.....

p.s. about the "l" letter issue

This guy made his own cmake file
http://www.itk.org/pipermail/insight-users/2012-August/045503.html