[Insight-users] Using two different transformations in multi-resolution image registration

mekonnen lemessa mekonnenlem at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 06:49:11 EST 2013

Hello all,

I want to use Translation/rigid transformation for the coarse level and
affine transformation for fine level of multi-resolution registration. How
can I tackle this problem.......mainly, since affine transformation based
registration takes only scale factors (if centeredInitializerTransformation
is used), so how can provide the transformation parameters I got from
translation/rigid transformation I used for the coarsest level to
initialize affine transformation for the finest level of multi-resolution
registration.  Thanks in advance for helping me!

yours sincerely,

Mek.