[Insight-users] Fuzzy c-means

Alberto Rey bertorey at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 05:24:32 EDT 2013

Hi sidou_3D,

You can download and use the implementation developed in this paper:
http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/845

It incorporates the source code of several fuzzy clustering algorithms and
particularly an implementation of the classic FCM algorithm. By reading
this article  you should be able to work and understand how it works.

Best regards.