[Insight-users] Mattes Mutual Information implementation

Pedro Morais pedromorais-17 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 12 13:26:23 EDT 2013

Good afternoon,

I'm working with Mattes Mutual Information to register a MRI sequence.
Someone can send me some information about Mattes Mutual Information
implementation, there are a lot of parameters but I think that the
documentation is not enough.
I don't understand what is the difference between the Normalized Mutual
Information and Mattes Mutual Information. I need to decide between the two
methods, but I need to know the advantagens of each technique.

Thanks for the help.
--
Kind Regards,

Pedro Morais