[Insight-users] PyBuffer and external projects

David Fuentes fuentesdt at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 13:21:42 EDT 2013

Hi Tobias,

Are you able to build PyBuffer as an External project outside of
ITK/Modules/External ?
ie as a local directory outside of the ITK source ?
I'm interested in developing python wrapping for my own application
code, however, when
dropping my project into ITK/Modules/External and
developing from inside the ITK source, the re-configure, re-build,
re-install steps seems quite lengthy?
Any suggestions for development would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
David