[Insight-users] Level of noise in an image

lena russo lilli888899 at hotmail.it
Wed Mar 20 10:57:27 EDT 2013

Hi Christopher,

thanks for your answer! I'm not very familiar with noise in images, but if I understand correctly the Wiener deconvolution filter requires knowledge about the nature of the noise itself. Am I correct? What if I don't know its nature but I need to find which kind of noise affected the image?

Many many thanks

Lena