[Insight-users] plotting histogram in mattes mutual information

mqutaish mqq at case.edu
Wed May 1 03:42:44 EDT 2013

I'm new to ITK , and I need to plot the histogram after each iteration for
mattes mutual information during registration process. I have looked online
a lot and I didn't find a way to do that. there was a thread about doing
that for older versions of ITK but not for the new threaded mattes mutual
information . can anybody give me directions on how to do that ?

Thanks,
Mohammed