[Insight-users] ITK 4.3.2: wrapping external python modules

grigis antoine grigis at unistra.fr
Tue May 7 08:28:58 EDT 2013

Hello,

I am working with ITK 4.3.2 and I am trying to build external python
modules.
I notice that all the header files generated in the build directory
"/Wrapping/Typedefs/" are not installed.
Thus, when I compile a simple python module, the
"ITKCommonBaseSwigInterface.h" file is missing.

Is it normal that these headers are not installed? Do I need to generate
them on the file from the configuration files
"/WrapITK/Configuration/Typedefs/*.h.in" installed ?

Thanks in advance for your answer,

Antoine