[Insight-users] link problem in ITK/Examples/ImageProcessing/CropImageFilter

Cary lorey developement.unity at gmail.com
Wed May 8 10:17:24 EDT 2013

I tried this example, but when I do a built, I get  these errors:

error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall
QuickView::Visualize(bool)" (?Visualize at QuickView@@QAEX_N at Z) referenced in
function _main CropImageFilter.obj CropImageFilter

error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall
QuickView::AddRGBImage<class itk::Image<class itk::RGBPixel<unsigned
char>,2> >(class itk::Image<class itk::RGBPixel<unsigned char>,2>
*,bool,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class
std::allocator<char> >)" (??$AddRGBImage at V?$Image at V?$RGBPixel at E@itk@@$01 at itk
@@@QuickView@@QAEXPAV?$Image at V?$RGBPixel at E@itk@@$01 at itk
@@_NV?$basic_string at DU?$char_traits at D@std@@V?$allocator at D@2@@std@@@Z)
referenced in function _main CropImageFilter.obj CropImageFilter

Please,I wanted to know where the error comes from, although I have changed
anything in the example.

thank you in advance