[Insight-users] Fwd: Re: Parameter scales for registration (second try)

brian avants stnava at gmail.com
Mon May 13 14:53:10 EDT 2013

Hi joel

I think its clear ... do you want to implement this approach in v4 ?   the
"regular step" type behavior is what we achieve by other methods in v4 -
i.e. the steps detailed to you previously.   we can help with a v4
implementation of the v3 version, if you like.

if you prefer to fix v3 then, as brad said, there are several tests that
will need adjustment.  am sure someone would help with that too.