[Insight-users] (no subject)

leyla benaicha matti bmleyla at gmail.com
Thu May 16 12:36:46 EDT 2013

Hello,

I am trying to configure my 1st project using itk +fltk , for this i use
the follow CMakeLists.txt:

cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.4)
if(COMMAND CMAKE_POLICY)
  cmake_policy(SET CMP0003 NEW)
endif()
PROJECT( myProject )

FIND_PACKAGE ( ITK )
IF ( ITK_FOUND )
         INCLUDE( ${USE_ITK_FILE} )
ENDIF( ITK_FOUND )

FIND_PACKAGE ( FLTK )
IF ( FLTK_FOUND )
         INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES( ${FLTK_INCLUDE_DIR}  )
ENDIF( FLTK_FOUND )
ADD_EXECUTABLE( myProject myProject.cxx )

IF ( FLTK_FOUND )
          FLTK_WRAP_UI(myProject  myProjectGUI.fl )
ENDIF ( FLTK_FOUND )

TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES( myProject ${ITK_LIBRARIES} ${FLTK_LIBRARIES})
after specifying the paths of all the components of FLTK i get this error :

FLTK_WRAP_UI was called with a target that was never created:
myProject.cxx. The problem was found while processing the source directory:
C:/Users/001/Desktop/exercice/src. This FLTK_WRAP_UI call will be ignored.

my question is : how can I solve this problem?

Thanks a lot

leila