[Insight-users] I need itkvtkglue

Mahyar Osanlouy m.osanlouy at auckland.ac.nz
Thu May 16 19:13:40 EDT 2013

Hi,

I have built ITK and VTK in CMake.
I was trying to run an example of BinaryThresholdingImageFilter, I generated the bin for this example by cmake.
When I tried to build the sln in VS 10, it gave me the following error:

2>BinaryThresholdImageFilter.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall QuickView::Visualize(bool)" (?Visualize at QuickView@@QAEX_N at Z) referenced in function _main
2>BinaryThresholdImageFilter.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall QuickView::AddImage<class itk::Image<unsigned char,2> >(class itk::Image<unsigned char,2> *,bool,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >)" (??$AddImage at V?$Image at E$01 at itk@@@QuickView@@QAEXPAV?$Image at E$01 at itk@@_NV?$basic_string at DU?$char_traits at D@std@@V?$allocator at D@2@@std@@@Z) referenced in function _main

Can you help me please?

I also think that I have some problem with the itkvtkglue.
Do you have a link that I can download the itkvtkglue for win 7 64bit please?

Thank you very much,

Regards

Mahyar Osanlouy
Lungs and Respiratory System Group