[Insight-users] Different input and output types

Vikash Gupta vikash.gupta at inria.fr
Tue May 21 08:59:13 EDT 2013

Hi David,
Thanks for the email. I have one last question on the same

If I write ImageToImageFilter<TImage1, TImage1> does it mean the input and autput images are of the sametype TImage1

In case of ImageToImageFilter<TImage1, TImage2>. is it so that the input image is of type TImage1 and the output Image of TImage2 and vice versa ?

Thanks
Vikash