[Insight-users] itkGPUKernelManager compile error

Xiaoxiao Liu xiaoxiao.liu at kitware.com
Mon May 27 08:41:05 EDT 2013

Hi Denis,
  I certainly understand that this merge meant a lot of extra work.

  It's good that your Insight Journal article adds more exposure for the
ITK GPU work. Hopefully soon there will be enough people
interested enough to move this forward. Maybe those who benefit from your
code could take the lead to start merging. Please keep
yourself in the loop of future ITK gpu realted work/discussion then.

  Thank you!

   -Xiaoxiao