[Insight-users] Change spur length in BinaryPruningImageFilter?

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 09:06:47 EST 2013

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 7:14 PM, Richard Beare <richard.beare at gmail.com> wrote:
> Probably "SetIterations". I'm guessing, but it is likely to prune 1 voxel
> per iteration.

Davis,

Once you verify this, I encourage you to submit a documentation patch
through Gerrit. "Set/Get the iteration value" should definitely be
replaced with something more like "Remove spurs that are less than the
specified length." Getting the function name changed would be a much
more complicated proposal, but at least with a documentation
improvement the class would be a little bit less confusing for the
next user.

David