[Insight-users] NthElement Image output

Bradley Lowekamp brad at lowekamp.net
Tue Nov 5 20:21:17 EST 2013

Hello,

If I needed to perform a dot product I would use the BinaryFunctor infrastructure.

You may be able to just use the MultiplyImageFilter, if the pixel's "*" operator is the dot product.

Otherwise, I'd create a new functor, and then use then the template parameters for the BinaryFunctorImageFilter.

Sample filter usage:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/ImageProcessing/BinaryFunctorImageFilter

There are a lot of functor to choose from:
http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/namespaceitk_1_1Functor.html

Here is an example of a BinaryFunctor:
https://github.com/Kitware/ITK/blob/master/Modules/Filtering/ImageIntensity/include/itkAddImageFilter.h#L33

Brad