[Insight-users] SimpleITK: GetImageFromArray not working for images larger than 2^32 bytes

Bradley Lowekamp brad at lowekamp.net
Fri Nov 8 14:05:50 EST 2013

Hello,

There is a bug in the code. I have created an JIRA issue and scheduled it to be in the 0.7.1 patch release:

https://issues.itk.org/jira/browse/SIMPLEITK-424

I should have a patch for it today. If you are not already familiar, I'd recommend building SimpleITK from the git repository and checking out the "next" branch. The bug fix will be in the next branch before the master or release branch.

Brad