[Insight-users] Image is clipped when Translated??

abhishek abhishek at meddiff.com
Sun Nov 10 23:41:58 EST 2013

Hello Users, I am trying to translate an image using TranslationTransform +
ResampleImageFilter. But I am not getting desired output.

As you can see in below image; translation does occur but the image is
clipped and translated area is covered with grey.
<http://itk-insight-users.2283740.n2.nabble.com/file/n7584330/Translated.jpg>

I am using VTK for visualization. How can I fix this behavior, where entire
image should be translated (no clipping)??

Regards
Abhishek.