[Insight-users] Image is clipped when Translated??

Sureerat Reaungamornrat sureerat.r at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 09:16:32 EST 2013

Dear Abhishek,

   The image was not clipped but it was translated according to your
specified translation.
When you moved the image, parts of the image move to left and move down.
The gray area
is the area where the original image was, and since it is
empty, ResampleImageFilter assigns
a value (defined in the class as m_DefaultPixelValue) to it. I think it has
default value of 0 and
I think your image is CT, so the padding area is gray. You can change its
value using
SetDefaultPixelValue() to -1000 for CT, for example.

Hope this help,

Ja