[Insight-users] Misregistration output difference between ITK 4.2 and 4.4

Jagjeet Nain jagjeet.nain at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 11:05:55 EST 2013

Hi Brad,
Sorry, I should have explained this already.
Y Axis is Misregistration between a pair of image in "X-direction". One
point represents Mean of Misregistration in X-direction computed from ~150
locations.
X axis is time-series of image pairs.
I could also send similar plot in Y direction, if you want.
BR
Jagjeet