[Insight-users] [ITK Community] 3d SEGMENTATION OF .OBJ FILE

Jon Haitz Legarreta jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org
Thu Nov 14 10:00:34 EST 2013

Hi there,
you can find ITK's region growing segmentation filters here:
http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/group__RegionGrowingSegmentation.html

You will find some guidelines to use them in the ITK SW guide:
http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf (not up-to-date, but there is an
ongoing effort to make it again).

HTH,
JON HAITZ