[Insight-users] Apply a given affine transform to one 3D point of an image

fiorina at to.infn.it fiorina at to.infn.it
Thu Nov 14 10:19:00 EST 2013

Hi Everybody!!

I registered two 3D images by using an affine transform.
I have the corresponding matrix and vector.
Now, I need to register only a point of the moving image in the fixed
image space..
How can I do it?

I have already tried to follow the suggestions in these links:
http://www.itk.org/pipermail/insight-users/2007-March/021435.html (about
matrix and vector scalings)
http://www.na-mic.org/svn/Slicer3-lib-mirrors/trunk/Insight/Testing/Code/Common/itkAffineTransformTest.cxx
( see Transform a point)
but they seem not working...

I guess that I did not understand how to correctly use some factors
related to the spacing and the size of the two images and, maybe, I have
to indicate somewhere the center of the transform..

Thanks for helps!
Elisa