[Insight-users] [ITK Community] Upgrading software from ITK 3.2 to ITK 4.4

Harri Pölönen hapapo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 04:22:32 EST 2013

Hi!

Thanks a lot Jean-Christophe and Brian! I wasn't aware of the migration
post or the list of removed/renamed classes in the Wiki. I should have
spent more time on the websites, I guess. Sorry about that. Looking quickly
through the list of changes, I remember seeing at least Otsu filter and
orientation adapter used in our software, so I need to check the changes
made in those.

These will give me a good start with the upgrading process. And it doesn't
really look like a massive job anymore, should be possible to complete in a
week.

Thanks again! It's nice to have such an active community behind ITK. :)

/ Harri