[Insight-users] itk and vtk integration with QT

Venkatesh Padmanabhan venkateshfilm24 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 09:27:16 EST 2013

Hi,
I have a problem with integrating ITK and VTK in QT Environment in Windows. I used Visual Studio 2012 for compiling QT. I am using version 4.8.3. I have problem in Qt recognising my ITK and VTK headers. I would be honoured if someone could guide me with an example QT Pro file.I did set the path of my Qt Pro to the itk and vtk installation folder which i build using VS 2012 and CMAKE. It does work when i compile it in Mac. But i need to use it in Windows 8.

Regards,
Venkatesh