[Insight-users] Problem with LandmarkWarping2.cxx in ITK-4.4.0?

Seth Parker csparker247 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 16:02:34 EST 2013

Was attempting to use ITK-4.4.0 LandmarkWarping2 on OSX and was getting
completely incorrect results. The moving image was roughly in the correct
spot of the first landmark, but was at a completely incorrect scale. I
reverted to 4.3.2 and had no issues at all. I'm fine using 4.3.2, but
thought I would mention it here in case anyone has a solution or pointer.

You can download examples of the input and output files here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/13015285/LandmarkWarping.zip

*Seth Parker*
Video Editor | The University of Kentucky Vis Center
www.csethparker.com | www.vis.uky.edu