[Insight-users] Problem with LandmarkWarping2.cxx in ITK-4.4.0?

Seth Parker csparker247 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 20:57:25 EST 2013

I did try on Ubuntu (Raring Ringtail). It's been a while for Ubuntu, but I
believe I used gcc for it. Definitely gcc on OSX. I haven't tried
recompiling since upgrading to Mavericks, but I was running Mountain Lion
before and Xcode 4.6.

It hadn't occurred to me to check the built-in examples. I should be able
to test that tomorrow.

Sent from my phone